- Analyzes Business Domain, documents its processes and systems.
- Planning and Monitoring Business.
- Eliciting, Validating and Organizing Requirements.
- Maintaining, testing and improving business and systems operations.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Develop and execute test plans
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, IT or any related field.
- Proven experience as a business analyst 3+.
- Proven training in Business Process Modeling.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Access is advantageous.
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.