Duties and Responsibilities:
Developing new software applications.
• Working closely with business analysts, designers, and quality control
• Reviewing current systems and presenting ideas for system improvement
• Combining all elements of the program design
• Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
• Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary.
• Upgrading existing software as needed
• Is competent in all or some stages of the systems development life cycle – analysis, design, development and testing, implementation, documentation, and evaluation.
• Performs tasks for several projects at the same time
• Revises software code to make it more efficient and be able to detect bugs in the code.
• Creates and writes simple unit tests
• Takes on complex tasks that have more to do with challenging themselves than being the best solution to accomplish a goal.
• Demonstrates the initiative and method for solving different problems and propose effective solutions for those problems.
• Tests their own code before sending it to QC
• Sets up a development environment on his / her own
• May perform other related duties as assigned.
• Providing support and Training for junior developers.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• 4+ Years of experience is required in C#
• Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (ASP MVC.Net , ASP Web forms, API 2, WCF)
• Good Knowledge with HTML5, and CSS.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Ability to project manage.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good-level managerial skills.