- Developing new software applications.
- Working closely with business analysts, designers and quality control.
- Reviewing current systems, and Presenting ideas for system improvement.
- Combining all elements of the program design.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary.
- Is competent in all or some stages of the systems development life cycle – analysis, design, development and testing, implementation, documentation, and evaluation.
- Revises software code to make it more efficient and be able to detect bugs in the code.
- Demonstrates the initiative and method for solving different problems, and propose effective solutions for those problems.
- Tests their own code before sending it to QC.
- 4+ years of experience (Senior) level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of .NET (C#) web framework.
- Strong Knowledge in ASP.Net MVC
- Strong in .Net Core, .Net5 and .Net6
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework
- Working With API (REST, RPC)
- Knowledge about TFS Server is preferred
- Problem solving skills, high business flexibility aspects, dynamic and initiative person.
- High presentation skills, interactive/ communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to details.