نشرت منذ أسبوعين
- Work on our new iOS applications and improve the existing ones.
- Work effectively in a team environment with other engineers, business, customer support, QC, and design teams.
- Collaborate in the system design process for our new projects.
- Always keep business requirements in mind.
- Maintain a focus on quality and work iteratively to progress from good to better.
- Write maintainable, performant, extendable, and reusable code that is easy to read and well-documented.
- Plan for future tasks, estimate the implementation time and evaluate the edge cases.
- Manage the enterprise apps delivering process to clients and upload builds to TestFlight for QC.
- Work on reported bugs from QC and customer support teams.
- Open to learning and going through new challenges
- At least 1 year of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- Proficient in Swift, and UIKit.
- Knowledge of Objective C is a Plus.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of MVVM Architecture pattern.
- Good debugging skills.
- Design patterns knowledge.
- Familiar with Clean Architecture and Clean Code principles.
- Reactive programming and Combine framework Knowledge are a huge Plus.