- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features
- Collaborating with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications and Change requests
- will be responsible for designing and coding functional programs and applications.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes, and implement effective solutions.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- +1 years of experience
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
- Advanced knowledge in .net and java script programing using oracle and SQL server database.
- Demonstrable experience as an .Net developer or application support engineer in a related field.
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
- Exceptional ability to provide front-end support to internal departments and web-based clients