We are looking for talented Cyber Security & penetration Engineer to work closely with qTech. Board, developers, Q.C., and network engineer executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Responsible for application & infrastructure penetration testing.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the application’s data, systems, and networks.
- Manage the development of cyber security programs in different domains including the development of strategy, architecture, identity and access management and cyber security solutions based on leading practices.
- Participate extensively in the design of end-to-end security operations center with the required facility, processes, technologies and people.
- Search for weaknesses in common software, web applications and proprietary systems
- Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Conduct research on emerging cyber security technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology consultants where required.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Review and provide feedback for information security fixes
- Be sensitive to qTech. considerations when performing testing
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- Any other duties may be assigned.
- Defend a company’s systems and network from online threats.
- B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in an Information Security role.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills in business-level English.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and threats.
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development.
- Penetration testing skills are a plus.
- EC-Council or eLearnSecurity certifications are a plus.