Posted 3 months ago
- Using the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
- Designing test procedures to evaluate each software product.
- Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
- Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
- Finalizing and documenting testing procedures.
- Completing final tests and creating test reports.
- Presenting test reports to management and suggesting software fixes.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
- More than 1 year of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- Proven work experience as a Software Test Engineer.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collate data and compile test reports.
- Strong Analytical skills.