- To build and maintain web applications.
- Responsible for working and follow up with UI developer, UI/UX designer, Graphic designer and Front end developer
- Ensure applying the technical specs of the design.
- Provide ongoing support to the website on development staging, and production environments
- Participate in sprint planning and discussions
- Develop across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- Enhance existing applications and software products.
- Provide management with key feedback and assistance for personnel evaluations and development plans.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Consultation to other departments for the creation of training.
- Provide Guidance for team members and ensure accomplishment of design team goals.
- Attend technical and Business meetings.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- University graduate in a related field.
- Minimum 6+ years experience in related field.
- Strong organization skills including planning.
- Dynamic and initiative person.
- Problem solving skills, high business flexibility aspects.
- Coaching, training, mentoring, and consultancy competencies.
- High presentation skills, interactive/ communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken).