About the Job:
• Developing new software applications using Oracle DB, PL/SQL.
• Working closely with business analysts, designers and quality control.
• Reviewing current systems, and Presenting ideas for system improvement.
• Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language.
• Combining all elements of the program design.
• Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
• Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary.
• Working with trainers and technical supports to develop detailed user support materials.
• Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and applications.
• Upgrading existing software as the user’s needs change
• Localizing software products for different international markets.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related field.
• Two (2) years development in the Oracle Database system including Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Toad, and SQL Developer.
• Familiar with ASP.NET, and C#
|Experience||2 years or more|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|