- Developing new software applications.
- Working closely with business analysts, designers and quality control.
- Reviewing current systems, and Presenting ideas for system improvement.
- Combining all elements of the program design.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary.
- Upgrading existing software as needed
- Is competent in all or some stages of the systems development life cycle – analysis, design, development and testing, implementation, documentation, and evaluation.
- Performs tasks for several projects at the same time
- Revises software code to make it more efficient and be able to detect bugs in the code.
- Creates and writes simple unit tests.
- Takes on complex tasks that have more to do with challenging themselves than being the best solution to accomplish a goal.
- Demonstrates the initiative and method for solving different problems, and propose effective solutions for those problems.
- Tests their own code before sending it to QC.
- Sets up a development environment on his / her own.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Information system.
- 2+ Years of experience is required.
- Strong organization skills.
- Problem solving skills, high business flexibility aspects, dynamic and initiative person.
- High presentation skills, interactive/ communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of .NET (C#) web framework.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework
- Strong Knowledge in ASP.Net MVC
- Working With API (REST, RPC)
- Knowledge in .Net Core is preferred
- writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Knowledge about TFS Server is preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to details